Sunday, July 27, 2008


Yes, he's been crawling and exploring everything.  And he will NOT stay in the place I put him anymore.  Why was I so excited about this?  Just kidding, it's been so fun to see him being so curious.  He's still a little wobbly at times......it makes for a cute pict!

4 comments:

Tilleea said...

Love it! Put some long pants on the kid would ya. His poor little knees are going to go raw. ;) Actually I'm impressed, cause most of the pictures of my boys are them in their birthday suits. You'll have to let me in on your secret to success.

Jess and Carl said...

Oh he is so cute Anika, I wish I could have gotten to meet him when I was up last time. I can't wait to have little ones!

A Plane Family Story said...

He is so adorable. I wish we would have been able to see you when we where in Washington a couple of months ago. Hopefully we will be up for Thanksgiving and we will be able to see you. I love seeing all your new pictures. Take care!!

landon said...

Grayson has actually just started to TRY crawling...and it's actually not so cute because he's super fussy and frustrated because he hasn't quite gotten the hang of it! Did Cy go through this stage, or was he just a natural? ;)