Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yep, still growing.....

What can I say?  I love him!  Just in case you were wondering (Tilleea) we take picts every month of him with his blessing blanket (a beautiful handmade one by grandma great) his first stuffed animal (monkey-when he was still in mommy's tummy) and a 2nd stuffed animal (elephant that was given to him when he was like 5 minutes old.)  My thought was to take pictures with things that would show how much he's grown.  It's fun to see them side by side.......absolutely amazing how fast this is going.  All right before my eyes!!  

Oh great!!  More signs to hold.  Yeah, not getting sick of this at ALL!

How does this look?  Am I holding them right?  Just let me know.

Wow, really this old?  I'm surprised - I don't feel oldness one bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are precious! LOVE HIM!!!

He is growing so fast, and its a good thing he is mobile because...yeah

Kathleen said...

oh CY!! You look so big holding your own signs up! We love you guys... Kath and the wonderkids

Tilleea said...

He's finally hit the double digits! Thanks for explaining the props. That is such a good idea. He is a DOLL!

Jess and Carl said...

Wow 10 months already! He is so cute! I love the idea of always using the same animals and such at each month to track growth! What a creative idea!