Thursday, August 13, 2009

oh. my. heck.

i love this kid so much. i sure hope he's cute, cause if not, i have NO idea what cute looks like!
oh, momma bear-thanks for having the energy and the desire to chase him around and do anything and everything he wants to do......you rock.

3 comments:

Tilleea said...

i talked to mom today and she said that you guys had so much fun. it looks like a beautiful park. and cy is cuter than cute.

A Plane Family Story said...

Cy is incredibly cute!! What a beautiful park. If looks like your mom and Cy had so much fun!!

snaylorfam said...

anika thanks for the comment. I think I have pretty cute kids too. I met someone that knows you and asked how you were her name is sara palmer (childs) she and her husband own the glass house car and dog wash by walmart. She wants to know what ward your in. If you want her number I have it just let me knnow-Tiffany