Sunday, September 13, 2009

random happenings.

Anyone need advice? Obviously, Will and I aren't doing that great if he feels the need to research for himself!

So, when we changed Cy's crib to a toddler bed, he would wake up in the middle of the night, get out of bed, and fall asleep in odd places......like the middle of the hall.......or in our bedroom by our bed......or in his bedroom by his bed. The change didn't last very long.

This is funny, whenever the hall closet doors are open, he will get into Will's stuff, line it up and "count" it. I swear it's counting in a different language, though. It sounds like: "da, da, da" What language does 'one, two, three' all sound alike?

And, finally, sometimes Cy just needs stroller time. Today he sat in the stroller in the garage for an hour. Nope, we didn't have a problem with it at all.


3 comments:

kylee said...

Oh man, how I wish mine would have stroller time. They don't even like to be in it when we are out and about! Cy is such a cutie!

Alyson said...

How cute!! I love the whole "fall asleep in strange places" story and picture! He is adorable!

Jess and Carl said...

How adorable! Seriously he just is too cute. I love the little personality that he seems to have!