Sunday, November 22, 2009

party time.

i have a 2-yr old. so, so crazy.

here's the proof:
2 minute Bday sign.

Grandma totally breaking the rules and letting Cy open presents pre-party.

The cake and candle-blowing:
Ok, so, I've been watching cake boss, too. And, this is as good as I could do. I was pretty proud of me. And it tasted good, so I was happy-after my frosting disaster......never make frosting the day before, it so doesn't save time. The cake was NOT supposed to be smooth! :)

I have two amazing cousins-one that was also inspired by cake boss-who create awesome cakes. Check them out here:



Cy getting much needed unwrapping help from his cousins.

This was the 2nd thing he opened - a purple ice cream truck- it was all over after this.....
he didn't want to unwrap anything else!

2 comments:

Tilleea said...

yay, it looks like it was a successful part-A. Cake-AWESOME! Kid-WAY MORE AWESOME! I love his facial expressions while he's trying to blow out the candles. priceless. Happy Birthday CY!

kylee said...

hehehe I love the "purple ice cream truck". The things that make them happy right? Way to go on the cake! If it tastes good that's all that matters right?!
So I haven't heard a lot about how the pregnancy is going. How are you feeling? And when are you due again? March? I think it is about time you post a cute little baby bump picture don't you?! Come on, be a good sport :)