Thursday, May 27, 2010

thinkin' about it thursday.

I had a pretty dark post scheduled for today.  a high school friend decided last week to end his life.  I can't help but wonder how bad things must've been, or what could've made a difference, or just why...............
but, luckily, cy [just being cy] went and did this yesterday (and saved my long, depressing post): 
he put his cars in the fridge.  the fridge?!?!?!?!?!?

I get putting cars in the clothes washer, and I get putting cars in the dishwasher, but the fridge?  what is the point of having your cars chilled?  I'm stumped.  help me out, here.  it's what I'm thinkin' about today.

2 comments:

Tilleea said...

um I notice the strawberries are gone. perhaps I can help you with a suspect.

Unknown said...

This is a very random comment, nothing to do with this post. I apologize. But, I was wondering how you got your blog to be this width? I like it. It doesn't feel squished.