Tuesday, January 5, 2010

more christmas.

Cy got a train for Christmas.  He loves "shoo-shoos."  But, we didn't know when we bought it that it was battery-operated.  So, what do you do when you don't have any tracks?  Run it along the wall.  Grandpa was at one end, and daddy was at the other, so the train went around and around and around.......heaven for little boys.


Will was at Wal-mart the next morning bright and early buying tracks, and the train runs All. Day. Long.


"The Three Boys" on Christmas day.  Do you think that any of them would look at the camera for a second?  Nope, new toys are way too good to look away from for one minute.


And, I missed the picture, but I set the broom down for a minute and left the room, and Cy grabbed it and was 'sweeping' around his train tracks.  I guess the train tracks need to be kept in tip-top shape!!  I didn't get back with the camera fast enough!

Also, if you look close enough at Cy's hair you will see a little bald spot.  I have been very careful to keep scissors out of reach, just in case he had thoughts of cutting his own hair.  But, what I did not anticipate was him going in Will's bathroom, grabbing Will's razor, turning it on and buzzing his own hair.  Just one more reminder that the kid watches us do everything!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Kids do watch everything. Baylee grabs Curtis' shaver all the time and rubs it all over her chin. Fortunately she doesn't know how to turn it on yet!

Tilleea said...

gotta love those trains. Noah will still play with his every once in a while, so they are definitely a good investment.

Must be the season to shave, a boy in our ward did the same exact thing. i have been blessed so far NOT to run into this problem, but I have a feeling Jae will be the first!

Kelley Gubler said...

every boy must go thru a "thomas the train" stage. caiden was OBESSESED with them forever. they're pretty cute toys but the movies are torture. just so you know....

Angela said...

lol.....that is too funny! It just goes to show you that even little boys like to cute their own hair.