Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thinkin' about it Thursday

a child's mind.



I would love to know what goes through Cy's mind.

He often brings his cars (or anything round) to the kitchen floor and plays with them.  So, when he brought these two toys out I didn't give a second glance or even realize what he was doing.

A few minutes later, I heard him say, "ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh!"

And, that was when I thought, "what is he doing?"

I looked a little closer and started cracking up when I saw what he was playing with.  I quickly grabbed my phone to take a picture, which was luckily in arm's reach.  You see, "CARS" is one of our favorite movies.  And there is a scene where Lightning McQueen and Mater are tractor tipping and they accidently wake up Frank, who is a combine.  Frank chases them around and they narrowly escape.  So, the fact that Cy finds a toy combine and his Lightning McQueen car and plays with them to re-create the scene totally blows my mind!

Everyday he makes me smile.......Life does not get any better than this........I love it!

3 comments:

Tilleea said...

what a smart little cookie! and a cute one too.

Tilleea said...

what a smart little cookie! and a cute one too.

Kimberly said...

HA HA HA!! That is the funniest scene in the movie! That is pretty clever of Cy to recreate that. Love it.